Go green and stand out:
Install electric vehicle charging stations!
Install electric vehicle charging stations!
Did you know that people with access to charging stations at work are 20 times more likely to buy an electric vehicle? Set an example for your employees by installing charging stations at the workplace.
Statistics show that sales of electric and hybrid plug-in vehicle are growing at a rate of 40% per year. It’s very likely that one of your employees would like the opportunity to charge their car at work. Charging stations are not only a great benefit for current employees but also an attractive incentive for new staff.
SoluCharge ready-made solutions
Our ready-made solutions include installation, technical support and monitoring—all in a monthly service agreement. No purchase is required. In other words, SoluCharge finances your project, and you pay a monthly fee to use the equipment. You benefit from our maintenance services and access to the FLO web portal operator. There’s no need to worry if equipment breaks down, or requires repair or replacement.
FLO charging stations
SoluCharge installs the best top-selling products in Canada: FLO charging stations. FLO is the Canadian leader in electric vehicle charging stations, with over 3000 charging stations currently activated in Canada. When you install FLO electric vehicle charging stations at your business, your employees can use the mobile app and enjoy the same services as the public network.
We offer businesses a number of options to cover the cost of charging stations. Do you want to cover the cost of electricity for your employees but still limit expenses? No problem! Our smart charging services help control total energy consumption. And if you only want to cover part of employee costs, we have a solution for that too: PowerLimitingTM is a proprietary FLO technology.
Web portal operator
The web portal is a valuable tool: It lets the company control access to the charging stations, monitor session numbers and duration, determine power use, add new employees, compile statistical data and more.
The SoluCharge advantages
- Authorized agent for FLO charging stations, Canada’s most comprehensive and reliable electric charging network
- No purchase necessary: only a monthly payment
- Users get the same access card as the public network, and by using the mobile app, are entitled to the same benefits
- Easy management using the web portal operator
- PowerLimitingTM and PowerSharingTM technologies
- Quick installation by qualified and certified SoluCharge installers
- 24/7 service thanks to our partnership with CAA-Quebec
- More options and package deals available
- SoluCharge handles it all: sales, installation, maintenance, remote monitoring and monthly invoicing
A mobile app that makes everything simpler!
- Monitor network availability and fee structures
- Find the nearest charging station or the one closest to a given address
- Start a charging operation
- Remotely monitor a charging operation
- Receive a notification when the electric vehicle is fully charged
- And more!
Our certified installers
Our SoluCharge installers are certified, meticulous and professional. They are licensed electricians specially selected for their skills and knowledge of the electric and hybrid plug-in vehicle industry. We install your charging stations quickly and reliably.
Unlimited growth potential with SoluCharge
We know that the demand for vehicle charging stations is growing and the technologies involved are changing. Our PowerSharingTM technology, unique to FLO, enables us to install charging stations quickly and adapt to new infrastructure, while also limiting costs.
How do I get charging stations installed at my business?
- Contact us for an evaluation.
- One of our experts will visit the installation site to assess the project’s feasibility, and the number and type of stations that will best meet your needs.
- We will send you a detailed quote for a service agreement, as well as an assessment of your yearly electricity costs.
- Once you accept our quote, we proceed with the installation.
- The service agreement is valid for five years.
What types of charging stations are available for businesses?
Charging station for businesses and condos
Charging station for businesses and public sites
Charging station for businesses,
condos and public sites